Vitamix Blender Reviews: Vitamix 5200 vs 5300 vs 6500 vs 6300
Many big companies like Starbucks and Highland coffee are satisfied customers who are very pleased with the services and superior performance of their blenders. Let’s check the article: Vitamix blender reviews: Vitamix 5200 vs 5300 vs 6500 vs 6300. One of the biggest hits on the market is Vitamix. Their brand has received various awards for 7 consecutive years, for the best performance in terms of quality, versatility, value, and reliability.
It has gained the trust of millions of customers and grew to be one of the leading brands worldwide. There are many designs to choose from, depending on your needs. They have several blender series’, however this review will focus mainly on the C-Series.
|Vitamix 5200||Vitamix 5300||Vitamix 6500||Vitamix 6300|
|Dimensions||20.5 * 8.75 *7.25||17.25 * 8.7 *7.25||20.5 *8.75*7.25||17.25*8.75*7.25|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Vitamix 5200 vs 5300 vs 6500 vs 6300 Review
Whether you’re a specialized chef or a home cook, you are sure to reap the many benefits the Vitamix 5200 has to offer.
It can be hard to find a blender or mixer that ticks all the boxes in terms of quality, cost- efficiency and style.
This is where the Vitamix 5200 comes in.
Built to last and contribution top-of-the-line features to home cooks, restaurants and cafes, the 5200 is the epitome of what a good blender should be.
Are you exhausted of cleaning uncut fruit and vegetables from crevices and cracks? As part of the C-Series, the 5200 is designed to give optimum combination power on a larger scale with optimum precision. A variety of fruits and vegetables can be blended purposefully and easily in the large 64-ounce container, including the smallest of seeds.
Enjoy the convenience and speed at which so much produce can be turned into smoothies and soups with ease.
If you’re tired of the effort required to blend that breakfast smoothie, crush those almonds and pound that soup, then you’re in need of the Vitamix 5300.
Measured one of the best blenders on the market, this high performance appliance is designed to meet your every constraint in the kitchen.
Ditch the old food processor and hand blender, and invest in a blender that can process the toughest of ingredients with little ease, and minimal noise.
Sitting perfectly upon your counter top, taking up very little space, it truly has earned its place in the kitchen.
Vitamix listened to what consumers required as time-poor individuals with no patience for spills, messes and scraping and the result is a high powered, well-designed blender with a 2.2HP high performance motor to deliver you quality results as promised.
There has to be a reason why customers are raving about the Vitamix 6300. But there’s not just one reason, there’s several.
The Vitamix 6300 is a innovatory blender ready to take your kitchen experience to the next level. No fuss, no mess, no problems, those are just three things you can expect from the 6300.
Stepping up from the 5200 and 5300 models, the 6300 is taking convenience up a peg with exciting features.
Alongside the convenient 10-setting feature you’ve come to know and love with Vitamix products, you can now enjoy three pre-programmed settings for those favored blending options: smoothies, frozen desserts and soups.
Simply add your desired ingredients, choose your blending preference, and enjoy the delicious results from the shatter-proof 64-ounce BPA-free container with spill-proof vented lid.
Whether you’re a busy parent, a professional, or someone in the food industry, you will fall in love with the Vitamix 6500.
More than just a blender, the 6500 is packed full of features to make your life just that little bit easier.
We all wish we had more time to create nutritious, healthy meals for our families. Time-poor and often stressed, the Vitamix is here to take that burden from your shoulders. Taking all the hassle out of meal times, you have so many options all within a very short time frame.
Whether you’re after soup or salsa, smoothies or dips, the Vitamix 6500 says ‘yes’ to it all.
Should i buy a vitamix – 100 % YES
Are you asking yourself, “Should I buy a Vitamix?” If so, the answer is undeniably YES!
Reason to Buy a Vitamix
- Ultra-Smooth Smoothies: The first thing I noticed was the quality of my smoothies. They are actually smooth! I no longer feel the need to chew my smoothies because the consistency is so pure.
- Power of a Jet-Engine: The motor in the Vitamix is unbelievable. The blades spin at an incredible rate and can chop just about anything. Avocado seeds? Yes. Almonds? Yep. Carrots? You betcha!
- 7-Year Warranty: This warranty is unmatched. No other company offers such a fabulous warranty and many Vitamix owners claim they have had no problems for as many as 10 years.
- It Does More Than Smoothies : The versatile machine can also make juices, milks, nut butters, dips & spreads, soups, frozen desserts, dressings, batters, flours, purees, and dough. Whew!
- Lightweight 1/2 Gallon (2 liter) Container: The large plastic container has an easy-to-grip rubber handle, it’s lightweight, and it fits in the refrigerator. Very nice.
- Pour Spout Actually Works: My previous blenders have never poured smoothies well. I almost always had a mess. The Vitamix pour spout on the container works just like it’s supposed to: no mess.
- Free Shipping! : You also get free shipping when you order any Vitamix blenders if you use my affiliate code: 06-008778 or click here.